NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the United States, and where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The Jos. A. Bank? Online Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on July 16, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 31, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry and have a valid, working email address. Employees, officers, and directors of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, and advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winner. Only one entry per person permitted. Entrants only eligible to win one prize during the Sweepstakes Period.
2. SPONSOR: Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. 500 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074 (“Sponsor”).
4. PRIZE DRAWINGS: A random drawing will be held on or about the first day of each month from among all eligible entries received in the previous month. Sponsor’s decisions are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to modify scheduling of the contest without prior notice.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email within one week following the date of the random drawing selecting the winner and has seven (7) days to respond. Potential prize winner does not need to be online at the time of the notification. Except where legally prohibited, potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release within twenty-one (21) days of being notified or an alternate winner will be selected. Upon verification of winner’s eligibility by Sponsor, Prize will be sent to winner’s home address. Noncompliance with the foregoing, failure to abide by these Official Rules, failure to respond within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact the potential winner or return of the prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the naming of an alternate potential winner. Up to 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded. No compensation will be given upon prize forfeiture for any reason. Unaccepted prizes may not be awarded within sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Winner will receive one (1) $500 Jos. A. Bank? Gift Card. Maximum Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize is $500. Limit one prize per person.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: Prize is not transferable and no substitution is allowed except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including but not limited to income and sales taxes) and all fees, costs, and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Additional terms and conditions apply to Jos. A. Bank? gift card; see card for terms and conditions.
8. EXPIRATION: Unless otherwise prohibited by law in winner’s state of residence, prize will expire one year from date of issuance.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Void in Puerto Rico, outside the United States and where prohibited by law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, transmission or computer error, computer viruses, bugs or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Use of automated entries or programs or entries submitted by third parties are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which shall not be acknowledged or returned.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, AND PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT, AND MARKETING AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDING COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, OR MISDIRECTED OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. PUBLICITY AND ADVERTISING: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNER GRANTS TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND/OR BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For the names of past winners or for a copy of these Official Rules, please visit www.gl-green.com or send your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. 500 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ? 2009. Jos. A. Bank? is a registered trademark of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. All rights reserved.
Effective Date January 1, 2020
There are several ways we may obtain information about you, including through (A) information you provide to us directly; (B) information that we automatically collect; and (C) information we receive or collect from third parties. This includes data that identifies you personally whether directly (i.e. your name) or indirectly (i.e. information about your online use).
Jos. A. Bank collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, register for an online account, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, use our service, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
Please note that we automatically collect the following information from or about you:
Please visit the “Your Choices” section for further information, including about Do Not Track and how to disable cookies.
We may obtain information about you from third party sources, including other customers, third party event planners or producers, or social networks that you use to connect with Jos. A. Bank, and third party data providers. This information may include the categories of information described above, including contact information, profile information, commercial information, geolocation data, transaction and billing data, and/or demographic information and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site or Services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us in-store and online with information we automatically collect when you visit our Site, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use and from third parties or other online and offline sources.
Jos. A. Bank may use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above that we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
Information about your use of the Services may be aggregated or de-identified for business and marketing uses by us or by third parties. This aggregate or de-identified data may be used, for example, to improve the Service, measure and analyze Service use, improve our other products and services, and to provide more relevant advertising.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third party services based on your requests.anchor
At Jos. A. Bank, we are committed to protecting our relationship with our customers and maintaining your trust. We want you to understand when and with whom we may share the personal information we collect from and about you.
Jos. A. Bank may share with third parties aggregate or anonymized non-personal information about visitors to the Site without restriction as to use, including for the third parties’ own marketing or analytics use.
We have taken certain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical steps designed to protect the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. For instance, when you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.anchor
The Site may have links to other third-party websites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites.
As a convenience to our customers, Jos. A. Bank also provides access to Ratings and Reviews on our Site. Jos. A. Bank also has profiles on social networking sites. Please remember that any information disclosed in this area is available to the public. The dissemination of any personal information you provide in this area is beyond our control and you should therefore exercise caution before disclosing any personal information.anchor
Jos. A. Bank is very concerned about the safety of children using the Internet. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, any visitor under the age of 13.
If we discover that a visitor under the age of 13 has registered without parental consent, we will remove his or her registration information from our files.anchor
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties or our affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please contact us, using the methods described below. You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field, and include your full name, email address and postal address. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Jos. A. Bank and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
If you are under the age of 18 and have a profile on our Site, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the Site by contacting us, using the methods described below. Please allow 30 days to process your request. Please note that, subject to applicable law, processing your request may not ensure complete removal of content you posted.anchor
Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You are free to set your device or Internet browser settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your device’s settings or your Internet browser’s “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your device or browser from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences.
Some mobile and web browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
You may be able to refuse or disable cookies by adjusting your web browser settings. Some browsers have options that allow the visitor to control whether the browser will accept cookies, reject cookies, or notify the visitor each time a cookie is sent. Because each web browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your web browser (typically in the “help” section). Please note that you may need to take additional steps to refuse or disable Local Shared Objects and similar technologies. If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete these technologies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting cookies may in some cases cancel the opt out selection in your browser.
You also may be able to control our collection and use of your location information through your mobile device settings.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights and choices, although some of the functionality and features available on the Service may change or no longer be available to you. Any difference in the Services are related to the value provided.
Interest-Based Advertising Choices
To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising provided on the Site, or across other websites and online services, please review the information below:
Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your Service or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
Other Choices Concerning the Use and Disclosure of Your Information
You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to request access to, deletion, and portability of your information or more information about our information practices. Requests should be submitted in writing as set out below. If you become aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that the information may be updated or corrected. Once we receive your request, we will attempt to verify it, including by contacting you and asking for information from you. You may be entitled, in accordance with applicable law, to submit a request through an authorized agent.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or if you prefer to “opt out” of having information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order, including loyalty rewards earned from orders or purchases, you may:anchor
In addition to contacting us as discussed above, at all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing messages from Jos. A. Bank by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an e-mail marketing message. Please allow 10 business days for your request to take effect. Please note that you will continue to receive e-mail communications related to order placement, processing, fulfillment, delivery and loyalty rewards earned from purchases.anchor
Our personal shoppers will be happy to help with any sizing questions you may have. Please call 1-800-285-2265 or text 346-201-4596.
Measure a shirt that fits you well in the collar. Lay the collar flat, measure from center of top collar button to end of buttonhole. Number of inches equals your neck size.
Measure around fullest part of your chest. Keeping the tape just under your arms, extend around your shoulder blades, holding tape level.
Bend arm slightly at elbow, measure from center back of neck, over shoulder and down outside of arm to your wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
Measure just below waist (keeping one finger between tape and body), at the height you normally wear trousers
Order the shirt you want in the size that fits. We now offer Big or Tall & Regal Fit sizes for many of our selections.
We will be pleased to cuff or plain hem your trousers. Take your favorite pair of dress trousers and lay them flat on a table. Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the trouser. Tailoring is also available in all of our stores. Please allow two weeks for alterations.
|Your Coat Size||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||46||48||50||52|
|Comes In Trouser Size||32||33||34||35||36||37||39||41||43||46||48|
|Choose Your Jacket Size|
|Choose Your Trouser Size|
|Choose Your Jacket Size|
|Choose Your Trouser Size|
|RF = Regal Fit BT = Big or Tall|
|Choose Your Vest Size|
|Choose Your Vest Size|
|UP TO 5'7"||SHORT||6' - 6'3"||LONG|
|5'8" - 6'||REGULAR||6'3" AND UP||EXTRA LONG|
To assure the most comfortable fit, it's important to consider rise when ordering trousers. Rise is the distance between waist and crotch seam. Depending on body type, it determines how your trousers will fit and feel. Refer to the chart below before ordering.
|If You Are||Order|
|5'7" OR UNDER||SHORT RISE|
|5'8" - 6'||REGULAR RISE|
|6'1" AND TALLER||LONG RISE|
|Choose Your Trouser Size|
|? = Standard B/T = Big & Tall|
|Neck||Chest||Waist||Reg. Sleeve||Tall Sleeve|
|D||Medium / Standard|
|EEE||Extra Extra Wide|
|American (inches)||International (cms)|
|American (inches)||International (cms)|
|S||6 3/4||55||6 5/8||55||55|
|M||7 1/4||59||7 1/8||59||59|
|XL||7 3/4||63||7 5/8||63||63|