NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Void in Puerto Rico, outside of the United States, and where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
The Jos. A. Bank? Online Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on July 16, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 31, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry and have a valid, working email address. Employees, officers, and directors of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, and advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winner. Only one entry per person permitted. Entrants only eligible to win one prize during the Sweepstakes Period.
2. SPONSOR: Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. 500 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074 (“Sponsor”).
4. PRIZE DRAWINGS: A random drawing will be held on or about the first day of each month from among all eligible entries received in the previous month. Sponsor’s decisions are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor reserves the right to modify scheduling of the contest without prior notice.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Potential winner will be notified by email within one week following the date of the random drawing selecting the winner and has seven (7) days to respond. Potential prize winner does not need to be online at the time of the notification. Except where legally prohibited, potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release within twenty-one (21) days of being notified or an alternate winner will be selected. Upon verification of winner’s eligibility by Sponsor, Prize will be sent to winner’s home address. Noncompliance with the foregoing, failure to abide by these Official Rules, failure to respond within seven (7) days after the first attempt to contact the potential winner or return of the prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the naming of an alternate potential winner. Up to 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded. No compensation will be given upon prize forfeiture for any reason. Unaccepted prizes may not be awarded within sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
6. PRIZE: One (1) Winner will receive one (1) $500 Jos. A. Bank? Gift Card. Maximum Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Prize is $500. Limit one prize per person.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: Prize is not transferable and no substitution is allowed except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including but not limited to income and sales taxes) and all fees, costs, and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize. Additional terms and conditions apply to Jos. A. Bank? gift card; see card for terms and conditions.
8. EXPIRATION: Unless otherwise prohibited by law in winner’s state of residence, prize will expire one year from date of issuance.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Void in Puerto Rico, outside the United States and where prohibited by law. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, transmission or computer error, computer viruses, bugs or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and: (a) cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the prizes from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Sponsor nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any entrant regarding this Sweepstakes, except as expressly set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Use of automated entries or programs or entries submitted by third parties are prohibited and will be disqualified. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall own the entries, which shall not be acknowledged or returned.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLICATIONS, AND PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT, AND MARKETING AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF A PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES INCLUDING COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS, OR MISDIRECTED OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO PERSONS.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
11. PUBLICITY AND ADVERTISING: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNER GRANTS TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO ITS AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND/OR BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For the names of past winners or for a copy of these Official Rules, please visit www.gl-green.com or send your request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. 500 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. shall not be liable for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Copyright ? 2009. Jos. A. Bank? is a registered trademark of Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. All rights reserved.
(Effective September 19, 2017)
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc. ("Jos. A. Bank," "us," "our," or "we") maintains its website and other online or mobile sites as a service to our customers and to inform you about our many offerings. By using or accessing the sites owned, controlled or sponsored by Jos. A. Bank, including www.gl-green.com, its mobile applications, and all other sites, mobile sites, services, applications, tools and platforms where these Terms and Conditions appear or are linked (collectively, the "Site"), you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Jos. A. Bank may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review these Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you as changed.? Certain areas within the Site may be governed by additional terms ("Additional Terms"). By using those areas of the Site, you agree to the Additional Terms. The Additional Terms are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE.? IF AT ANY TIME YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
The full Terms and Conditions are set forth below. If you are looking for information on a specific topic, please click on the appropriate bookmark in this Table of Contents.
Proprietary Rights/ Limited License. Unless otherwise noted, the Site, and all features and materials on the Site, including text, graphics, thumbnails, illustrations, images, photographs, video clips, and other content, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, trade names and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively the "Contents"), are owned, licensed or otherwise controlled by Jos. A. Bank, Jos. A. Bank Mfg. Co. Inc., or their affiliates. The compilation of the Contents included in or made available on the Site is the exclusive property of Jos. A. Bank or its affiliates, and protected by copyright law. Jos. A. Bank and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in the Contents. Please see the Trademarks page for more information about the trademarks of Jos. A. Bank and/or its affiliates, including Joseph. A. Bank Mfg. Co., Inc.
From time to time there may be information on the Site that is inaccurate or incomplete, or that contains typographical errors. Jos. A. Bank reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (even after you have submitted your order).
Jos. A. Bank authorizes you to view the Contents on the Site, and to download and make a single copy of all or a portion of the Contents at your own risk and only for your PERSONAL NONCOMMERCIAL USE. You may not use the Site or any Contents for commercial purposes or in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion. You may not otherwise copy or download Contents, and may not modify, use or distribute the Contents, the Site, or any related software in any way unless you obtain the written permission of Jos. A. Bank. In the event you download Contents as permitted under this Terms & Conditions of Use, you agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Contents. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Contents terminates, and you agree to immediately destroy all copies of the Contents.
Prohibited Uses and Activities.? The Site may not be used (a) to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation the Contents, in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or (c) to transmit, distribute or store material that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The Site may not be used for any illegal purpose or in any manner that would subject Jos. A. Bank, its affiliates, or any of the users of the Site to liability.
You agree that you will not use the Site for any of the following: (a) providing Jos. A. Bank with, or transmitting or posting, any incomplete, false or inaccurate information; (b) deleting or revising any material or Contents posted by Jos. A. Bank or any other person or entity without authorization; (c) harvesting or collecting personally identifiable information about other users of the Site; (d) using the Site to defame, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including privacy or publicity rights; (e) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity conducted on the Site; (f) taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure; (g) if you have a password, allowing unauthorized access to a non-registered user to a non-public area of the Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third-party or using your password for any unauthorized purpose; (h) using or attempting to use, without Jos. A. Bank's permission, any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Jos. A. Bank on this Site and other than generally commercially available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, FireFox); (i) attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Site; (j) aggregating, scraping, extracting, data mining, or duplicating in any manner any of the Contents or information available from the Site, except as otherwise expressly allowed by these Terms and Conditions; or (k) framing or linking to any of the Contents or information available from the Site without Jos. A. Bank's written permission.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your access or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service or functionality to any user of the Site, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines or software code that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information or by any activity of overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing" this Site or its associated services; (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services through this website or to other users of this Site; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting relating to this Site.
Right to Limit / Deny Access.? Jos. A. Bank reserves the right to prohibit any user further access to its Site for violating these terms and conditions or any law. Jos. A. Bank may take any action with respect to user-conduct that it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion, if it believes it may create liability for Jos. A. Bank, damage the Jos. A. Bank's image, cause harm to others, cause Jos. A. Bank to lose (in whole or in part) the Site; or cause Jos. A. Bank to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Third Party Links.? Jos. A. Bank provides links to third party websites solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement. Such links have not been reviewed by Jos. A. Bank, and Jos. A. Bank assumes no responsibility for the content of any sites linked to this Site.? Jos. A. Bank is further unable to inspect or confirm that the materials or information contained on the site that are linked to the Site are correct in every case.
You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead Jos. A. Bank or third parties as to the origin of the User Submissions. Jos. A. Bank reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content. Jos. A. Bank takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Submissions posted by you or any third party.
Please note that we are not responsible for, and we do not endorse, the opinions, advice, suggestions or recommendations posted or sent by users in any User Submissions and we specifically disclaim any liability in connection therewith to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law.?
Any communication or other material you send to the Site by e-mail or other means, including your questions, suggestions, ideas, proposals, or comments, is not confidential or proprietary, and Jos. A. Bank has no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding such communications. Jos. A. Bank may have something similar to those communications already in development or under consideration. Jos. A. Bank may use or otherwise exploit such User Submissions with or without attribution, and you are not entitled to compensation, payment, or reimbursement of any kind from Jos. A. Bank for such materials under any circumstances unless you are otherwise notified in writing by Jos. A. Bank.
By sending User Submissions or any other communications to the Site, you grant Jos. A. Bank a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, distribute, perform and display any communication or other User Submissions you transmit to the Site (and the ideas contained in such material as well as the name submitted in connection with such materials, if we choose) for any purpose, anywhere, including without limitation reproducing, posting, broadcasting, or publicizing such material or using such material for marketing, advertising or other commercial purposes in any media.
Please refer to our User Generated Content Policy for further information and requirements on any content you submit to the Site.
User Transactions. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address and your shipping address. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to Jos. A. Bank the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
Jos. A. Bank reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any of the following: (i) limit the available quantity or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user for making or completing any or all Transactions; and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
Colors and Style. Jos. A. Bank attempts to display as accurately as possible the colors and styles of the products shown on the Site. However, Jos. A. Bank cannot and does not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color or style will be accurate.
Gift Cards. All JOS. A. BANK gift cards are issued by Tailored Brands Gift Card Co. LLC, a Texas limited liability company, and are subject to the terms and conditions set forth with the cards and the Gift Card section on JosBank.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties/ Limitation of Liability / Indemnification.? THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENTS, PRODUCTS AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED BY JOS. A. BANK ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. JOS. A. BANK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, JOS. A. BANK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. JOS. A. BANK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, INFORMATION, CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM JOS. A. BANK ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, JOS. A. BANK WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENTS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
Jos. A. Bank makes no claims that the Contents are appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Contents by certain persons in certain countries may not be legally allowed. If you access the Contents outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Jos. A. Bank may make changes to the Site, Contents and the product information and prices at any time without notice and without obligation to update the Contents. ?YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
DMCA Notice – Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. Jos. A. Bank respects the rights of all copyright holders and we ask visitors to our site to do the same. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), and you agree to comply with the processes outlined below in the event you are involved in any claim of copyright infringement to which the DMCA may be applicable. If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Jos. A. Bank’s Copyright Agent the written information specified below. When a clear and valid notice is received pursuant to the guidelines set forth below, Jos. A. Bank will respond by either taking down the allegedly infringing content or blocking access to it. Jos. A. Bank may contact the notice provider to request additional information. Under the DMCA, Jos. A. Bank is required to take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content ("Alleged Infringer"). The Alleged Infringer is allowed under the law to send Jos. A. Bank a counter-notification. Notices and counter-notices are legal notices distinct from regular Site activities or communications. We may publish or share them with third parties in our sole discretion (in addition to producing them pursuant to a subpoena or other legal discovery request). Anyone making a false or fraudulent notice or counter-notice may be liable for damages under the DMCA, including costs and attorneys’ fees. Any person who is unsure of whether certain material infringes a copyright held by such person or a third party should contact an attorney.
To file a DMCA notice, please provide the following information in a written letter by regular mail or email only:
We reserve the right to ignore a notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA, and we may, but are not obligated to, respond to a non-compliance notice.All DMCA notices for claims of copyright infringement on the Site should be sent to Jos. A. Bank’s Copyright Agent as follows:
Copyright Agent; Legal Department
Tailored Brands, Inc.
6100 Stevenson Blvd.; Building A
Fremont, CA 94538
Applicable law; Disputes; Waiver of Right to Bring Class Action and Jury Trial: YOU AGREE THAT ALL MATTERS RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE AND ALL MATTERS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ALL DISPUTES, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WITHOUT REGARD TO TEXAS’S CHOICE OF LAW PRINCIPLES. YOU FURTHERMORE AGREE THAT THE EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL BE THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS, AND YOU SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT. IF SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION (INCLUDING DIVERSITY JURISDICTION) DOES NOT EXIST IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS, THEN THE EXCLUSIVE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY SUCH ACTION SHALL BE THE COURTS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, LOCATED IN HARRIS COUNTY, AND YOU SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT.
YOU AND JOS. A. BANK AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH MAY BRING DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF THIS SITE AND/OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR THEIR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES IN THE FORUM DESIGNATED IN THIS SECTION, AND, IN SO DOING YOU AND JOS. A. BANK HEREBY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY, TO ASSERT OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT (EITHER AS A NAMED-PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER) AND TO ASSERT OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY JOINT OR CONSOLIDATED LAWSUIT. YOU AND JOS. A. BANK FURTHER AGREE THAT, EXCEPT FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS AND WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE.
Notice for California Residents:Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to Jos. A. Bank Customer Relations; 6380 Rogerdale Road; Houston TX 77072, by calling us at 1-877-986-9669 or 1-800-851-6744; or by faxing us at 281-776-7038. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
Contact us in one of the following ways:By Phone:
Weekdays 8 a.m. - 11 p.m. CST
Saturday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST
Sunday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST
Online Support - 346-201-4596
Customer Service - 346-444-9276
Message and Data Rates may apply
Weekdays 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. CST
Saturday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST
Sunday 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST
Using Our Online Form
Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc.
6380 Rogerdale Rd
Houston, Texas 77072
Attn: Online Customer Relations
In addition to the Jos. A. Bank Terms and Conditions, which terms and definitions are incorporated by reference, this User Generated Content Policy (the "Policy") governs all User Submissions that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via or to the Site, including through Social Media Platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest), and including the submission of product ratings and reviews and all other data, profile information, documents, text, software, applications, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, forum postings, comments, questions, answers or other materials.
Jos. A. Bank is pleased to hear from users and welcomes your comments regarding our products and services. Please keep in mind, however, that you are responsible for ensuring that your User Submissions comply with this Policy, and with any applicable law. By making a User Submission to Jos. A. Bank, you represent and warrant that:
By sending User Submissions or any other communications to the Site, you grant Jos. A. Bank a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, edit, distribute, perform and display any communication or other User Submissions you transmit to the Site (and the ideas contained in such material as well as the name submitted in connection with such materials, if we choose) for any purpose, anywhere, including without limitation reproducing, posting, broadcasting, or publicizing such material or using such material for marketing, advertising or other commercial purposes in any media. You further represent and warrant that you will defend and indemnify Jos. A. Bank and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Submission you provide. This license and indemnity obligation will survive the termination of this Agreement and your use of the Site.
Jos. A. Bank reserves the right to remove any User Submission from the Site for any reason.
User Submissions are subject to our DMCA Notice and Procedure for reporting claims of copyright infringement.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks of The Joseph A. Bank MFG. Co., Inc., and are used under license.
The absence of a product or service name or logo on this list does not constitute a waiver by of The Joseph A. Bank MFG. Co., Inc. and/or Jos. A. Bank Clothiers, Inc., Inc. or any other owner of its trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
TRADITION IS THE REVOLUTION
JOS. A. BANK TRAVELER COLLECTION
JOS. A. BANK EXECUTIVE COLLECTION
JOS. A. BANK SIGNATURE COLLECTION
JOS. A. BANK SIGNATURE GOLD
JOS. A. BANK SUIT CHALLENGE
JOS. A. BANK RESERVE
JOS. A. BANK 1905
JOS. A. BANK CLOTHIERS
BANK ACCOUNT REWARDS
YOUR STYLE INVESTMENT
Our personal shoppers will be happy to help with any sizing questions you may have. Please call 1-800-285-2265 or text 346-201-4596.
Measure a shirt that fits you well in the collar. Lay the collar flat, measure from center of top collar button to end of buttonhole. Number of inches equals your neck size.
Measure around fullest part of your chest. Keeping the tape just under your arms, extend around your shoulder blades, holding tape level.
Bend arm slightly at elbow, measure from center back of neck, over shoulder and down outside of arm to your wrist. Number of inches equals your sleeve length.
Measure just below waist (keeping one finger between tape and body), at the height you normally wear trousers
Order the shirt you want in the size that fits. We now offer Big or Tall & Regal Fit sizes for many of our selections.
We will be pleased to cuff or plain hem your trousers. Take your favorite pair of dress trousers and lay them flat on a table. Measure from the top of the waistband to the bottom of the trouser. Tailoring is also available in all of our stores. Please allow two weeks for alterations.
|Your Coat Size||38||39||40||41||42||43||44||46||48||50||52|
|Comes In Trouser Size||32||33||34||35||36||37||39||41||43||46||48|
|Choose Your Jacket Size|
|Choose Your Trouser Size|
|Choose Your Jacket Size|
|Choose Your Trouser Size|
|RF = Regal Fit BT = Big or Tall|
|Choose Your Vest Size|
|Choose Your Vest Size|
|UP TO 5'7"||SHORT||6' - 6'3"||LONG|
|5'8" - 6'||REGULAR||6'3" AND UP||EXTRA LONG|
To assure the most comfortable fit, it's important to consider rise when ordering trousers. Rise is the distance between waist and crotch seam. Depending on body type, it determines how your trousers will fit and feel. Refer to the chart below before ordering.
|If You Are||Order|
|5'7" OR UNDER||SHORT RISE|
|5'8" - 6'||REGULAR RISE|
|6'1" AND TALLER||LONG RISE|
|Choose Your Trouser Size|
|? = Standard B/T = Big & Tall|
|Neck||Chest||Waist||Reg. Sleeve||Tall Sleeve|
|D||Medium / Standard|
|EEE||Extra Extra Wide|
|American (inches)||International (cms)|
|American (inches)||International (cms)|
|S||6 3/4||55||6 5/8||55||55|
|M||7 1/4||59||7 1/8||59||59|
|XL||7 3/4||63||7 5/8||63||63|